The General Meeting is Back!
It is on Saturday nights at 8 PM, our format alternates between main speaker and call up. Hope to see you there.
“Our primary purpose is to stay sober and help other alcoholics to achieve sobriety.”
New Hope Alano
Please Help Us Keep our building clean and Safe!
Please Donate $$$ to the General Fund today!
2023 Board Members
President: Chuck S.
Vice President: Jon G.
Treasurer: Cathy D.
Vice Treasurer: Jeff H..
Secretary: MaryJo B.
A&A: Eric S.
These are the best times to reach us in person or by telephone at 763-537-7151. You may also ask us questions at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Monday through Sunday – 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM, please see meeting list for other times.
**Please note that the evening hours may be subject to change depending on meeting times. Examples include days when the meetings end earlier than 9 pm. Please review meeting times for the day you want to attend, thank you!
- When you become a member you make a personal commitment to the future of NHA.
- You make it possible for those who want what we have to be able to attain it.
- You have a voice in the direction of NHA and the opportunity to serve on the Board of Directors.
- Your contribution is tax deductible.
- You use this facility: it is the right thing to do.
To join, complete a pledge card, pay your tax deductible donation (checks to “New Hope Alano”) and turn in to your Squad Treasurer. Pledge cards can be found on top of the bookcase or from your Squad Treasurer. A pledge of $7.00 per month or more is suggested.
Pledges must be current to vote in the election for board members.